How does the door sensor work?
The Sifely Door Sensor keeps your door locked and secured!
- Check on the Sifely app whether or not your door is open.
- Have the auto-lock activate when the door is closed.
- Once the door is closed, the lock will automatically be locked.
Example. Your lock is set for the auto lock for 60 seconds. If the door sensor is installed, once the door is closed before the set 60 seconds auto lock, the lock will automatically lock and you will hear the lock say “Locked”.
- Review records of when the door was opened or closed.
- Set alerts to know when the door has been open for a while.
(Time alerts can be set up to 60 seconds.)
- The lock will alarm once the door is left open for the set alert time and receives an alert notification.
Note: It is recommended that a Sifely Gateway is installed near the lock to receive alerts outside the Bluetooth range and to check the lock status of your door.
If you need more information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
· One door Sensor is allowed to associate with one lock.
· It is recommended that a Sifely Gateway is installed near the lock to receive alerts outside the Bluetooth range.
· When installing the door sensor, it is recommended placing it on the top.
· Door sensor is highly recommended to use for doors always closed at all times.