How do I delete a lock from my profile that I no longer have?
You can use these steps if you no longer have access to a lock and would like to remove it from your app. Follow these steps on how to delete a lock from your account.
1. On the app, go to account settings
2. Tap on "transfer lock(s).”
3. Select which lock(s) to transfer in the menu and tap on next.
4. Tap on "Move Faulty/ Damaged Locks to Trash." at the bottom.
5. Depending on your phone model, it will either go to Face ID or Fingerprint or type your account password to delete the inaccessible lock successfully
6. Enter the verification code into the page that asks for it.