Here is a video explaining how to use the Webportal.
Gateways are an important part of using the web portal. The gateways work as a bridge to connect nearby Sifely Locks to wifi.
When a lock is not connected to a gateway, you can do the following on the web portal.
- Generate passcodes (Permanent, recurring, one-time, erase, timed codes).
- Create new ekeys or authorized admins.
- Transfer lock from this account to another.
When a lock is connected to a gateway, you can do the following on the web portal.
- All features mentioned in above section.
- Change or delete current unlock methods (passcodes, fingerprints, cards, ekeys, or authorized admins).
- Create custom codes (permanent or timed).
- Do mass commands like assign a single code to multiple locks.
- Use the Sifely Card Reader to assign cards.
- Update and export unlock records.
- Change/edit lock settings (unlock notifications, calibrating lock clock, passage mode, auto-lock)
- Remotely unlock/lock.
- Check unlock/lock status.
We have 3 different gateways available.
Wireless version: https://www.sifely.com/product-page/sifely-gateway
Wired version (plug into a router): https://www.sifely.com/product-page/sifely-wired-gateway
Power over Ethernet (POE) version (plug into POE capable switch): https://www.sifely.com/product-page/sifely-gateway-poe-power-over-ethernet
Please select HD 1080 p quality to view.
Having trouble logging in? Take a look at this article How to log into the Sifely Webportal
More information about current permission levels (Super admin, authorized admin, ekey) in this article. Permission Levels