Here is a video explaining how to use the Webportal.
Gateways are an important part of using the web portal. The gateways work as a bridge to connect nearby Sifely Locks to wifi.
When a lock is not connected to a gateway, you can do the following on the web portal.
- Generate passcodes (Permanent, recurring, one-time, erase, timed codes).
- Create new ekeys or authorized admins.
- Transfer lock from this account to another.
When a lock is connected to a gateway, you can do the following on the web portal.
- All features mentioned in above section.
- Change or delete current unlock methods (passcodes, fingerprints, cards, ekeys, or authorized admins).
- Create custom codes (permanent or timed).
- Do mass commands like assign a single code to multiple locks.
- Use the Sifely Card Reader to assign cards.
- Update and export unlock records.
- Change/edit lock settings (unlock notifications, calibrating lock clock, passage mode, auto-lock)
- Remotely unlock/lock.
- Check unlock/lock status.
We have 3 different gateways available.
Wireless version: https://www.sifely.com/product-page/sifely-gateway
Wired version (plug into a router): https://www.sifely.com/product-page/sifely-wired-gateway
Power over Ethernet (POE) version (plug into POE capable switch): https://www.sifely.com/product-page/sifely-gateway-poe-power-over-ethernet
Please select HD 1080 p quality to view.
Having trouble logging in? Take a look at this article How to log into the Sifely Webportal
More information about current permission levels (Super admin, authorized admin, ekey) in this article. Permission Levels
Please sign in to leave a comment.