Please ensure the following.
- Ensure that you are trying to connect with a 2.4G wifi network.
- Ensure that the password being entered is correct.
- Having your smartphone also be connected to the same wifi network.
- Closing or stopping the Sifely Smart Lock app, and opening it again.
If these steps do not work, here are some troubleshooting steps to help solve the connection issue.
- Restart your router.
- Restart your smartphone.
- Delete and reinstall the app.
The Sifely Gateway is only compatible with 802.11 b/g/c "Wifi 5" wifi standards.
The Sifely Gateway uses port 2999 to connect.
If you are still experiencing issues, feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.