Here are some troubleshooting steps to improve the fingerprint recognition rate:
1. Ensure that the fingerprint recognition area and your fingers are clean and dry.
2. Re-register your fingerprint on the device.
3. Register different fingers.
4. Take out the batteries and place them back in after a minute. (This will not delete any data on the lock)
(1) You will be asked to place your finger four times on the sensor. Please use different angle of your prints and press a little bit harder on the sensor each time.
(2) Make sure to use the highest central parts of fingerprint or the most curved part of fingerprint when you register or scan fingerprint.
If you are continuing to experience issues with the fingerprint sensors, feel free to contact us email@example.com.