Using this function will transfer one lock or multiple locks to another Sifely Smart Lock account. All passcodes, fobs, fingerprints, and other entry methods will be preserved.
Follow these steps to transfer a lock from account to another.
1. On the app, go to account settings
2. Tap on "transfer lock(s)"
3. Select which lock(s) to transfer in the menu and tap on next.
4. In the recipient space, type in the phone number or email address that the recipient used to create their Sifely Smart Lock app account. If they used their phone number, it will need to be entered “+1XXXXXXXXXX” with their phone number in place of X.
5.Depending on which phone model you have, you may receive a verification code that will either go to your email or number. The alternative is that your fingerprint, passcode, or Face ID for your phone will be used to approve the transfer.
6. Enter the verification code into the page that asks for it.