Follow these steps to reset your Sifely S Smart Lock. This will delete all data and settings on the lock.
Note: If this lock was previously paired to your account, please delete the lock from your Sifely Smart Lock app first.
How to delete a lock from your account: (Only do this if the lock is set up in the app first)
- Go to the lock page in the app. Be near the lock.
- Tap on Settings.
- .Tap on Delete. It will be in red.
- Enter your account password.
- The lock will give a voice prompt when deleting the lock is successful.
How to perform a factory reset:
- Open the battery box on the back panel.
- Find two holes below the batteries.
- Find the reset button in the right hole and hold it for a few seconds.
You will hear a voice prompt that says "Please enter initialization code". Stop pressing the reset button and proceed to the next step.
- Input “000#" as admin code on the keypad. You will hear the voice prompt "Deleting Administrator Successful." If "000#" does not work, please try "0000#".
- Re-pair lock with app.
If you performed a factory reset and still have the lock on your app, please follow this article to be able to pair the lock again to your app/account. How to remove an inaccessible lock?