I need my Sifely Smart lock to exit Daylight Saving Time mode, but I'm not near my lock. How do I fix this?
Editing the Daylight Saving mode is not always an easy process. If you are a lock owner who is managing rentals from a distance, this will be more complex. Here is what we recommend:
- Get a close friend or trusted assistant who lives near the lock to download the Sifely App and sign in with your username and password.
- Have them stand near the door lock and open the App
- Select the lock that needs to be exited out of daylight saving time
- At the bottom of the lock page, there will be a message in yellow saying "Exit Daylight Saving Time? It seems you are exiting Daylight Saving. If yes, press EXIT near the lock; if not, press DON'T REMIND."
- Hit the Exit option and wait for a moment until you see the message "Operation successful."
Once this is completed, your assistant can log out and let the main admin know that the problem is solved.
If you need any further assistance, reach out to us at email@example.com.