My lock is still paired to a previous admin; the admin was terminated but still has it paired to his or her account. It will not allow me to do a factory reset because the reset button is disabled. What can I do?
Find the lock code so an agent can transfer the Admin ownership.
To find out the lock code, do the following steps:
1. If not already registered, download the Sifely App and register with a username and password.
2. Get near the lock, open the app, and click “Add lock.”
3. You may see one or more results that are greyed out.
4. When selecting a result, you will see a message similar to the one below.
5. At this point, you can locate the lock code (shown above in a red box)
6. Now contact a Sifely Phone support agent at cs@Sifely.com
7. For security reasons, the agent will ask a security question, and we cannot guarantee the successful transfer of a lock in every given situation.