What are the limitations of an Authorized Admin? How does an Authorized Admin differ from a Super Admin?
See the image below of a Sample Authorized Admin
This article has some details on the limitations of Authorized Admin.
- Cannot receive unlock notifications
- Only the super admin can receive the unlock notification
- Cannot add a gateway
- Only the Super Admin of the lock can be able to set up the gateway to finding the nearby locks.
- Cannot share authorized admin
- The super admin of the lock is the only one who can share the authorized admin.
- Cannot add Alexa or Google Home
- Cannot copy the settings of the lock to another lock.
- If an authorized admin independently pairs to a new lock, it will not be visible to the Super Admin because the lock is paired to your account(It means you are the Super Admin of the lock, One lock, one Super Admin only)
Note: If your access for authorized admin is “Timed,” you will not be able to set a permanent type of access sample (passcodes, cards, and fingerprint)