Why can't I control my lock remotely?
Here is a checklist to ensure the lock can be controlled remotely
- Make sure the gateway is connected to the wifi and is blinking blue
- Ensure the gateway is within 15 feet of the lock for a strong connection.
- Enable the "Remote Unlock" function in the lock's "settings" menu
- Ensure that there is a small blue circular icon to the right of the big blue lock icon.
- Ensure that a small hexagonal symbol is showing near the top of the lock page of your Sifely App.
- When unlocking a lock, tap the smaller blue icon to the right of the big blue lock icon.
If the checklist is done, but there is still a problem, then please reach out to email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.