What can I do if the lock's batteries are dead and it won't light up?
Here are the recommended options:
- Try to open the door with the physical key.
- Try disconnecting and reconnecting the wire connector between the lock's front panel and back panel.
- Take out the 4 AA batteries for a minute and then place them back in again after a minute.
- If the physical key is not available, try to get a power bank or laptop to attach a micro USB Type B cable (android style) to attach to the USB port (on the bottom of a Sifely-S and the top of a Sifely-X model) and power it on.
- If all of the options above fail, then a locksmith may have to open it.