How do I keep my lock unlocked?
There are two methods for doing this:
- Turn Off Auto-lock
- Turn on Passage mode:
Turning Off Auto-Lock
- To turn off Auto-Lock do the following:
- Open the App
- Select the Lock
- Under the big blue lock icon, select "settings"
- Select "auto lock"
- toggle the Auto-lock button to "off"
- hit "Save" at the top right of the screen
- read the pop-up message and select "ok"
Using the Passage mode
Passage mode disables the auto-lock feature for a set schedule. For example, if you run a business and want the lock to stay open during business hours, you can schedule the lock to not auto-lock from 8 am to 5 pm on Monday through Friday.
To adjust passage mode, you will need to be near the lock. If the lock is connected to a Sifely Gateway, the passage mode can be adjusted remotely on our webportal. How to log into the Sifely Webportal
Note: Passage mode will not unlock the lock at the beginning of the set schedule. If passage mode starts at 8 am, it will stay unlocked if it is unlocked after 8 am unless it is locked manually later or until the end of passage mode.
How to enable Passage mode:
1. Tap on the lock settings.
2. Tap on Passage Mode.
3. Turn on Passage and set up the desired schedule.
What to know about Passage Mode:
- Passage mode does not unlock at the beginning of the schedule. However, it will lock automatically at the end of Passage mode.
- During passage mode, the lock can still be locked by pressing and holding the # or lock symbol on the lock keypad or via the app. If it is unlocked again, it will stay unlocked until the end of the schedule.