This informative article addresses the common issue faced by users who find themselves as the Main Admin of a lock that has become inaccessible within their app. Providing clear and concise guidance, the article outlines a series of steps to assist users in successfully removing the inaccessible lock from their app. From accessing account settings and selecting locks for transfer to handling verification codes and security measures, this comprehensive guide offers a solution to a frustrating problem, ensuring that users can manage their locks efficiently and effortlessly. Whether you're a seasoned user or new to the app, these step-by-step instructions will empower you to regain control over your locks and maintain a seamless experience.
I was the Main Admin of a lock that is now inaccessible. How do I remove this lock from the Sifely app?
Follow these steps on how to delete a lock from your account.
1. On the app, go to the account menu, then tap "Settings"
2. Tap on "Transfer Lock(s)."
3. Select which lock(s) to transfer in the menu and tap on next.
4. At the bottom right of the next page, tap on "Move Faulty/ Damaged Locks to Trash." (There is no need to fill out the recipient field at the top in this case)
5. Depending on which phone model you have, you may receive a verification code that will either go to your email or phone number. The alternative is that your fingerprint, passcode, or Face ID for your phone will be used to approve the transfer.
6. Enter the verification code into the page that asks for it.