How to add or modify fingerprints?
Adding Fingerprints is done through the app and on the lock itself; you must be near it when you open your app. (Please make sure the app is paired to the lock before adding fingerprints.)
- Open the Sifely App
- Select the lock (if you only have one lock, it will already be selected)
- Under the Big Blue Lock Icon, you will see some menu options
- Select “Fingerprints” and click on the + Add Fingerprints button at the bottom
- Choose Permanent, Timed, or Recurring; Assign a name, and click “Next”
- When prompted, place the finger on the sensor (repeated four times)
- It should then audibly say, “Adding Fingerprint Successful.”
More information can be found with this video.